A Vintage Blues Remake of “I Want You To Want Me,” Feat. Sara Niemietz
PMJ superstar Sara Niemietz is back with her latest Postmodern Jukebox performance: a haunting, bluesy remake of Cheap Trick’s 1978 hit, “I Want You To Want Me.” This one also features famed film composer Snuffy Walden on guitar. Watch:
Sara is currently stunning European audiences on #PMJtour with her flawless voice and natural storytelling ability, both of which are on full display here. By changing the genre and the intent in the vocals, this classic song takes on a brand new, surprisingly poignant quality.
Even if you haven’t heard W.G. “Snuffy” Walden’s name before, you’ve certainly heard his work, starting with his work as a television composer on Thirtysomething and The Wonder Years, and continuing to this day with his Emmy Award-winning title theme of The West Wing and Friday Night Lights. He’s a true legend as a composer, and an incredible guitarist, as well.
Want more of PMJ Superstar Sara Niemietz? Check out her other PMJ covers here:
- “Bad Romance” – Reboxed Cover
- “Bye Bye Bye” – 2016 North American Tour Cast Version
- “Don’t Stop Believin” – Journey One Take Vintage Cover
- “Just What I Needed” – Vintage ’60s Pop Cars Cover
- “Love Yourself” – Vintage 1920 Justin Bieber Cover
- “Scars To Your Beautiful” – Vintage Soul Alessia Cara Cover
- “Who Can It Be Now” – Men At Work 40s Jazz Cover
We’ve had some incredible moments on #PMJtour, and are excited to bring the show and our talented cast members to even more cities around the world!! All tix worldwide are available here.
You might also enjoy:
Loggins & Messina. Hall & Oates. CaptainRead more...
Aubrey Logan is back to bring someRead more...